Leggy's Adventure DEMO Leggy's Adventure DEMO

Bad level design

SmarterThenYou responds:

Why?

Ms. Rainbow Ms. Rainbow

I cannot said anything to help improve this it is good as it is, but as a personal opinion I don't like the controller as you have no second chance of thinking what to do, so it provoques me a really stressful moment, not the one I enjoy but the one that makes me angry and provoque me to hate the game. Only a point of view as I already state the game is good.

TheeSeaverShow responds:

Hey Rapt,

First and foremost, thank you for a review! If i may ask though, what do you mean by controller (Taps)? If this is what you mean, I completely understand the frustration as it was designed to be played on touch screen devices (iOS and Android). Originally i did not even make a flash version. After some request for one, I modeled it after the mobile versions. I am always looking for ways that I can improve the user experience, so please weigh in on what exactly you mean so I can address it and have it better by the next update!

Thanks so much again for the review. Always looking for opinions and outside help!
-GreenfordGames

Space Pirates (work on) Space Pirates (work on)

I like the particle system you use, and I like the dynamics but the game is pretty boring I have no clear objetive but shoot around, once a police space ship attacks me and I kill it, after dead it left a shield item or something and I couldn't grab it. hope this helps!

Dresser Disaster Escape Dresser Disaster Escape

aaaawwww I loved it, the girl is sweet and the music is great, I really did't find all those stuff but I barely scape, great job

Roadstar 1: Scorer Roadstar 1: Scorer

Well, you still have a couple of wrong behaviors like, the preloader is always showing 100, after you lose a score submitting window appear, but a play game button also, so if you click the play button the window doesn't let you watch the gameplay, I really didn't play anymore because I think this is incomplete.

Buxle responds:

Okay, applied more corrections; Loading issue has been changed. Game Size corrected.

Super Mafia Land Super Mafia Land

Bravo!!!

Excelent work, I mean a lot of graphic and programming work, I really don't like the music but even with that, you people deserve a 10.

Simply Maze Simply Maze

Good one

Hey dude... add it some music, and a nice splash.

Doggy Day Care Doggy Day Care

Great One

This is a very detailed game. I really don't like the pets ones but this it is good to give it 10.

Nice Job!

Fun In The Sun Fun In The Sun

This is nice

Nice dress up, good graphics, that bar that shows how much the girl likes your combination is good.

Maybe a little animation and some sounds may help to improve next version.

Pinchy, dodge the claw! Pinchy, dodge the claw!

Try Harder

Hey dude, it is a nice try, but I think that you forgot some basic stuff on game developing progress.

The main question is always "why my game is fun?", and this is not matter of graphics remember the epic tower defence and now everybody is just making tower defenders anywhere. just add some challenging stuff.